St. Mary’s Hall is spacious and perfect for all types of events and special occasions. The Hall measures approximately 40′ across by 40′ deep, with a small, low stage covered in carpeting. It has a vaulted ceiling and the main floor is parquet tiling. Fire Code capacity is for 200 people.
Renting the hall also includes use of tables, chairs, linens and a large projector screen. We have a full kitchen which has includes use of the 2 gas ovens, microwave, freezer, refrigerator, dishwasher, dishes (cream colored), glassware, silverware etc.
If you would like to serve alcohol, you will be required to obtain a Special Event Licence from the Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission, which is available at the local liquor outlets. This must be posted in plain sight during your event.
- The Hall can be rented for $25 per hour, with a $50 minimum, or a flat rate of $200 per day.
- Wedding Reception Hall Rental is $500
- We ask for a separate cheque for building security deposit in the amount $500. This will be returned providing there are no damages.
- A condition of rental is that the furniture be replaced, the floors dry swept and wet mopped, and the washrooms and kitchen left clean and all returned to the way it was found.
- Linens must be laundered and returned within 48 hours, alternatively you can pay a fee of $2.00 per tablecloth to be laundered.
- Please call the office at 403-762-3450 to obtain a copy of our Facilities Rental Agreement & Conditions of Use form.