St. Mary’s Hall is spacious and perfect for all types of events and special occasions.
The hall measures approximately 40′ across by 40′ deep, with a small, low stage covered in carpeting. It has a vaulted ceiling and the main floor is parquet tiling.
Banff Fire Department – Maximum Occupant Load:
Standing Space – 510
Space with non-fixed seats – 272
Space with non-fixes seats and tables – 214
Renting the hall also includes use of tables, chairs, linens and a large projector screen. We have a full kitchen which has includes use of the 2 gas ovens, microwave, freezer, refrigerator, dishwasher, dishes (cream colored), glassware, silverware etc.
If you would like to serve alcohol, you will be required to obtain a Special Event License from the Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission, which is available at the local liquor outlets. This must be posted in plain sight during your event.
- The hall can be rented for $30 per hour, with a $60 minimum, and must be paid at least 7 days before the event.
- A $50.00 non-refundable booking fee is required upon booking which will be applied to the rental fee if event takes place.
- Wedding Reception Hall Rental is $600
- A separate cheque for building security deposit is required in the amount $500. This will be returned providing there are no damages and everything is left as it should as per the agreement.
- A condition of rental is that the furniture be replaced, the floors dry swept and wet mopped, and the washrooms and kitchen left clean and all returned to the way it was found or you will be charged $30.00 per hour for cleanup which will be deducted from the security deposit.
- Linens can be rented for a fee – $5.00 per tablecloth and 1.00 for dishtowels.
- 15 Round tables that seat a maximum of 8 per table = 120
- 10 long buffet tables that seat a maximum of 8 per table = 100